Zombies and monsters, RISE!
It’s time to rise from our graves and let loose! Hail all zombie fans and enthusiast, it’s time for The Monster Fest 2010 brought to you by Dead Zone.
Date: October 30th, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Moonflower Bar, Timog Avenue, Quezon City
Entrance: PHP 100.00 free 2 bottles of Pale Pilsen or any equivalent beer
- Zombie video screening (6:00 pm sharp).
- 13 awesome band performances starting at 7pm. (band line up: to follow)
- Horror literature and graphic materials.
- Micro Gallery of Horrors.
- Event souvenirs and band merchandises.
- Beerrrrrains (8_*)=mm (P100 for gate entrance)
- And our first ZOMBIETHON. We’ll be attempting to set a national record for the most zombies in a public assembly.
- Abomination (Danak – Krafty)
- Ode to Laluna
- Lavos Beckon
- The Discoball
- Scarlet Tears
- Tey’s Revenge
- Gonzo Army
- Narcotic Venus
- Names are for Tombstones
- Firefly Logic
More info and updates on Monster Fest 2010, please visit Dead Zone’s facebook page.
Zombiethon is the highlight of Monster Fest 2010. This is the first Zombiethon in the Philippines! It’s an assembly of zombie fans and enthusiast in zombie costumes and they’re going to roam around EDSA with it too. Zombiethon will start at 10:00PM to 11:00 PM. At the same date and place where Monster Fest 2010 is, of course October 30, 1010 (Saturday) at Moonflower Bar, Timog Avenue, Quezon City.
If you feel like walking like an undead, then join the horde! More info on Zombiethon 2010, on the facebook page!