Attention, all Japanese pop music-inspired artists in Metro Manila! OngakuSociety is now accepting band auditions to perform at the next major OS event slated for October 2011!!
Submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Group/Band Name
- Member Line-Up*
- Musical Influences
- Contact Information (mobile phone number and e-mail address)
- Official Website / Mailing List / Forums
- Video Link to Bands Previous Performance/s*
*The video submission will serve as your audition piece.
Only the given and last names of the individual members plus known aliases or online handles will be accepted. Bands who fail to declare all the members of their line-ups or use only aliases in their application form will be disqualified from the auditions.
If accepted, bands must prepare at most three (3) songs: one X-Japan song and two songs of their choice (original compositions are allowed).
For musicians with multiple bands, you are allowed to audition as members of two different bands, under several conditions:
- The musician is a member of a maximum of two bands auditioning/performing for OngakuSociety.
- These two bands should not feature identical member line-ups.
- These two bands should not feature identical song lists.
Lastly, wed like to congratulate several bands who have been pre-selected for performance slots at the October gig! Look out for e-mail notifications direct from the OS mods. If your band has been pre-selected, kindly send a return e-mail to us to confirm your performance.
For further inquiries, you may also e-mail us at email@example.com. Deadline for submission of applications is on September 12, 2011.
Think you got what it takes?! Prove it! We are OngakuSocietyrocking the scene since 2003!
Info, leeched from here, word for word. Haha! xD