- First, slap yourself and tell your self, “GET A GRIP!”
- Wipe your tears and smile. Crying won’t help! Spend those emotions in helping instead!
- Open your cupboards and cabinets and pull out all the stuff you wanted to donate. Put them in containers and start packing. Remember to bring medicines, alcohol, plastic bags, towels, blankets, etc.
- Go to the nearest church or relief area or other establishments that accept relief goods (e.g. McDonalds, Coffeebean and Tea Leaf, etc.) and bring those. But if you could bring them to the relief areas yourself, the better – it’ll be faster that way!
Easiest way to lend a hand (other than bringing relief goods)!
Not all of us are rich, but at least, we could help in the simplest way we could. Even if it’s just 100 pesos, that 100 is already big enough to save lives. So please help!
Through text messages:
text RED <space> AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4483 (Smart)
Though G-Cash (Globe):
text DONATE <space> AMOUNT <space> 4-digit M-PIN <space> REDCROSS to 2882
For Paypal Donations, you can go to these sites to donate:
And lastly, stop the flaming and the blaming, for a while, and just help!
Please! Just ignore those heartless bastards and just do something, anything, to help. Ranting and flaming them will save no one, will help no one! Blaming other people will not save lives, for goodness sake! You can bash them on, later, at any time, but for now, ignore them and help! SAVE FIRST, FLAME/BLAME LATER!
Now that’s said, here’s a list of sites for this cause:
- Philippine Red Cross
- Help for Typhoon Ondoy Victims in the Philippines
- Ondoy Relief
* I’ll add as I go.